- "Chapleau Cree ratify treaty lands settlement", with Kaitlin Ritchie, OKT Blog, October 5, 2016
- "We don’t need one more ride on the merry-go-round: It’s time for fresh ideas", with Maggie Wente and Michael McClurg, OKT Blog, February 10, 2016
- Ontario’s Review of Quarry Legislation Fails to Address First Nation’s Concerns, OKT Blog Post, November 29, 2013
- Presentation, “Impacts and Benefits Agreements: Non-Monetary Benefits and Timing”, November 2012, Ontario Bar Association Conference.
- Conference Paper, “Emerging Precedents in Consultation and Accommodation in Canada”, October 12-13, 2011, Québec/Newfoundland and Labrador Mining Forum.
- Bryce Edwards (with Justice David L. Corbett), “Leave My Name Out of This: Anonymity Orders in Civil Proceedings” in Must Justice Be Seen to be Done? Secrecy, Privacy and Confidentiality in the Courtroom (Toronto: Ontario Bar Association, 2003).
- Editor-In-Chief, Indigenous Law Journal, (2002) 1 Indigenous LJ.
- Bryce Edwards, “Let Your Yea be Yea: The Citizenship Oath, the Charter, and the Conscientious Objector” (Spring 2002) 60:2 UT Fac L Rev 39.
- Bryce Edwards, “Toward a Bilateral Fiduciary Relationship: Recognizing Mutual Vulnerability in R. v. Marshall” (2001) 59:1 UT Fac L Rev 107.
This is Chief Keeter Corston, on Saturday September 17, 2016 at Chapleau Cree First Nation's (CCFN) Fox Lake Reserve, where CCFN, Ontario and Canada signed the Treaty Land Entitlement…Read More...