Publications and Media
- "Chapleau Cree ratify treaty lands settlement", with Kaitlin Ritchie, OKT Blog, October 5, 2016
- "We don’t need one more ride on the merry-go-round: It’s time for fresh ideas", with Maggie Wente and Michael McClurg, OKT Blog, February 10, 2016
- Ontario’s Review of Quarry Legislation Fails to Address First Nation’s Concerns, OKT Blog Post, November 29, 2013
- Presentation, “Impacts and Benefits Agreements: Non-Monetary Benefits and Timing”, November 2012, Ontario Bar Association Conference.
- Conference Paper, “Emerging Precedents in Consultation and Accommodation in Canada”, October 12-13, 2011, Québec/Newfoundland and Labrador Mining Forum.
- Bryce Edwards (with Justice David L. Corbett), “Leave My Name Out of This: Anonymity Orders in Civil Proceedings” in Must Justice Be Seen to be Done? Secrecy, Privacy and Confidentiality in the Courtroom (Toronto: Ontario Bar Association, 2003).
- Editor-In-Chief, Indigenous Law Journal, (2002) 1 Indigenous LJ.
- Bryce Edwards, “Let Your Yea be Yea: The Citizenship Oath, the Charter, and the Conscientious Objector” (Spring 2002) 60:2 UT Fac L Rev 39.
- Bryce Edwards, “Toward a Bilateral Fiduciary Relationship: Recognizing Mutual Vulnerability in R. v. Marshall” (2001) 59:1 UT Fac L Rev 107.
Cet article est uniquement disponible en anglais.
Voici le chef Keeter Corston, le 17 septembre 2016 à la réserve Fox Lake de la Première Nation des Cris de…La suite...