- Assisted in the negotiation and implementation of the Ontario – Anishinabek Nation Education Agreement, the largest sectoral self-governance agreement in Canada
- Assisted in negotiations with the Crown and energy provider in a settlement agreement
- Assisted various Ministers in drafting laws, policies, and regulations that affected Indigenous people, such as the overhaul of the Ontario child welfare system, revamp of student assistance programs, and more
- Assisted with consultations to draft laws and codes for First Nations communities, including constitutional and membership code work
- Assisted Indigenous youth create, plan, and implement their own strategies and paths of engagement
Selected Speaking Engagements
- Speaker, ‘State of Indigenous Health and Human Rights in Canada’, Queen’s Health and Human Rights Conference, Kingston, Canada, November 2018.
- Speaker, ‘LGBTI Youth, Inclusive Education and Health’, Leaving No One Behind: UN Equal Rights Coalition Global Conference on LGBTI Human Rights and Inclusive Development, Vancouver, Canada, August 2018.
- Speaker, ‘Leaving No One Behind – Canada’s Role in Advancing LGBTQ2 Human Rights Globally. Leaving No One Behind: UN Equal Rights Coalition Global Conference on LGBTI Human Rights and Inclusive Development, Vancouver, Canada, August 2018.
- Speaker, ‘Racism in the Laws of Love for Indians’, Government of Ontario Conference on Anti-Racism, Toronto, Canada, December 2017.